A Night To Remember


The moon and the glowing stars, 

Embellishments on a night sky; 

The tranquil tides at the sea, 

Whispering soft symphonies; 

Trilling of the field crickets, 

And hooting of a distant owl, 

Stirring the night’s quietude, 

Enchanting me in their tunes; 

Rustle of trees with the breeze, 

Kindling a sense of comfort-And, 

The aeolian sounds of gusty winds, 

Resonating like wind chimes;

 The silent night’s harmony, 

Sparking a moment of serenity; 

I yearn for the night to linger on, 

And the moment to never cease; 

Night- embraced me in its warmth, 

Alluring me into a deep reverie! 

Do check out my popular posts

March on...

Pause before you pace

The Chevalière's Revenge

An Ode...

A King in his realm...

Satyavan Savithri - Poetic Take

Dawn - A New Beginning

Happiness - Short Poem

Deceit!

Tuesday's Thoughts