March on...

Image credits: Unsplash 

The hills - steep and savage,

A massive step – accidental!

Oh dear, they let you slip,

They watched you stumble;

Yet you landed mighty,

Making ‘em all tremble;

The descent made you fierce,

The plunge made you humble;

Oh dear, stride on - reassured,

Henceforth, you’re invincible!


26 April 2021 - It has been a year since I started putting up posts on my blog.

I'm thankful to all those souls who took the time to appreciate my writing. Much gratitude to those who constantly motivated me to keep marching ahead! Many thanks and lots of love! <3

Do check out my popular posts

Pause before you pace

The Chevalière's Revenge

An Ode...

A King in his realm...

Satyavan Savithri - Poetic Take

Dawn - A New Beginning

Happiness - Short Poem

Deceit!

Tuesday's Thoughts